Why Williams High School Athletics Needs You…
The Booster Club raises funds to support our athletic programs by selling ad space in game programs and collecting donations from parents, family, friends, and other interested people. Without this support, our athletic programs would not function at the level they do, or in some cases they wouldn’t function at all.
The School System Does Not Fund Athletic Programs
The Alamance Burlington School System only provides a small amount of funding for athletic programs. All athletic programs operate off of gate receipts (ticket sales) and contributions. It takes a substantial amount of money to purchase equipment, uniforms, pre-game meals, transportation, training, and other expenses associated with the athletic programs, not to mention play-off games and matches. Please support our athletes by joining the Booster Club today!
How You Can Support WHS Athletics…
- Join the Bulldogs Booster Club with your donation today.
- Invite your family and friends to join the Booster Club and support WHS today.
- Come to the games (ticket sales are a large portion of funding).
- Encourage your family, friends, neighbors, and associates to come to the games.
- Buy a program when you come to the games.
- Support the businesses advertising in the game programs by giving them your business.
- Sign up to our email list using the form in the left column (you’re automatically signed up if you donate).
Maintaining Our Heritage…
Williams High School has an outstanding heritage of both academics and athletics. This high level of preparation of our students during their years at WHS carries over to all other stages of their lives. The ability for students to participate in organized, well-funded athletic programs helps prepare them for greater success in college, their careers, and life in general. Maintaining the ability to offer these programs is of critical importance.